Reactivating ChemDraw Professional
If you are using ChemDraw on a PC:
You need to reactivate with your existing serial number.
1. To reactivate, launch the ChemDraw application and click ‘Activate’ on the ‘Help’ menu then put in your serial number (it shows up automatically if you originally activated on the same machine).
2. Click on ‘Activate over the Internet’ to complete the activation. If that fails (because you don’t have an Internet connection) then you can activate by phone, fax, or email to receive an activation code.
3. The software will display a warning message one month before the previous expiration date, and you can close that window then click ‘Activate’ on the ‘Help’ menu.
4. If your software has already expired, you will be immediately prompted to activate when you launch ChemDraw.
If you are using ChemBioDraw Ultra on a Mac
You need to get a new serial number and registration code.
1. To get your new codes, look for the link about renewed serial numbers on the following page:
2. You will be emailed a new serial number and registration code which will be valid until Tuesday, July 15, 2015. The Mac software and serial number are included on the same download page and same email message as PC users, but are marked as Mac.
If you misplace your serial number at anytime, you can look it up by logging in on our website and clicking ‘View Serial Numbers and Expiration Dates for Your Downloads’ at:
If you forgot your username and/or password, you can request an email reminding you of them, by filling in your email address in the ‘Forgot your Password?’ field at: